The optimizer uses PyTorch and CUDA extensions in a Python environment to produce trained models.
- CUDA-ready GPU with Compute Capability 7.0+
- 24 GB VRAM (to train to paper evaluation quality)
- Please see FAQ for smaller VRAM configurations
- Conda (recommended for easy setup)
- C++ Compiler for PyTorch extensions (we used Visual Studio 2019 for Windows)
- CUDA SDK 11 for PyTorch extensions, install after Visual Studio (we used 11.8, known issues with 11.6)
- C++ Compiler and CUDA SDK must be compatible